Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

favourite podcasts not showing artwork

i rebooted my atv (v2).... now my favourite podcasts won't show the "artwork".. just the default generic icon.

the were showing fine before i rebooted.. any ideas how to get the back ?

 MBP C2D 2.4GHz  Mac Mini G4  AppleTV  iPod Touch, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Feb 21, 2008 9:52 AM

27 replies

Feb 21, 2008 9:19 PM in response to Chenks

I'm having the same problem. Artwork from Podcast Favorites are displaying the generic graphic, and because it doesn't list the podcast name until you select it, you really just have a grid of the same graphic with no way to know what they are.

I'll have to try removing and re-adding them, but I don't want to have to do this often as I have about 30 favorites saved.

Mar 4, 2008 9:51 AM in response to Chenks

I too am having this problem with no other solution but to delete and re-add to favorites, which is very time consuming and annoying—one of the many problems with ATV.

I really wish Apple didn't rush this product out the door and can only hope they do not start behaving this way with the rest of their products. perhaps they need a bigger staff instead of burning out the few they have.

Mar 5, 2008 8:57 AM in response to bgkarma

I'm having this problem too. Sure, you can re-add each Favourite Podcast, but what's to say the Apple TV won't forget the Favourite Podcast artwork again? Why did it forget it the first time?

Perhaps it forgets the Favourite Podcast artwork if you turn the Apple TV off at the wall? Some would say don't turn it off at the wall, but it's the only way to make it usable again, whenever the Apple TV freezes up.

favourite podcasts not showing artwork

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.