1094 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2008 12:54 PM by Ferd II
Welcome to Apple Discussions.
Although it is called a "Shared group calendar" in .Mac Groups only the originator can use the publish and edit features of iCal
"Keep the group up to speed on important dates with your own group calendar. Members can view the calendar online anytime and even subscribe to automatic iCal updates."
BusySync is often recommend in this forum:
BusySync can be configured to support many different scenarios:
• Share iCal calendars on a LAN
• Share iCal calendars over the internet (WAN)
• Share iCal calendars between multiple user accounts on a shared computer
• Sync iCal calendars with Google Calendar for access on the web
• Sync iCal calendars between Home and Work using Google Calendar as a conduit
• Share iCal calendars with remote users using Google Calendar as a conduit