1673 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 6, 2008 3:03 PM by Aperture Anne
I'm happy for those for whom the 2.01 update has worked, but that knowledge doesn't really provide a solution for those of us who are still having problems.
Here is what I have tried so far:
1. Delete the Aperture.plist
2. Rebuild the Library Database (holding down Option/CMD on launch).
3. Restarting the machine and Aperture.
4. Repaired Permissions in Disk Utility (odd, but this has fixed some crashing issues).
5. Re-installed ProKit 4.5 update
6. Made a new Aperture library with just newly imported images. The same problems happened in it.
I am not having crashing issues or bad artifact issues anymore, but still can't export a full-sized JPEG and can't crop to the ratio that I want which isn't a great problem, but way better than crashing.
For the others who are having crashing issues, maybe trying the above things will help.