Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Bluetooth Keyboard + MacBook Pro Keyboard in unison...

I know it might sound silly to ask how to use 2 keyboards for the same computer, but if you could see my setup it would make since. Basically I have my MacbookPro sitting on a stand about 8 inches of the table studio desk, and my left hand gets pretty contorted copying and pasting constantly. I use a Wacom tablet in the right hand. Just got the very beautiful aluminum bluetooth keyboard, which lays under the MacBookPro, so my left hand can know rest easy. NOW, Here is the question. Is it possible to use both keyboards when inputting two-key commands? For example, to fill a color in Photoshop you press option + delete. Is there a way for the macbook to recognize I'm entering option on the far left with the bluetooth keyboard, while simultaneously inputting Delete with my right hand on the MacBook keyboard. I hope so, because I'm doing it CONSTANTLY. The right side buttons of the MacBook keyboard are so close to my Wacom pen holding right hand, while my left hand sites comfortably on the left side keys of the bluetooth keyboard, tucked under the Macbook. I'm guessing the answer is no, but wanted to see if anyone had any creative solutions. Thanks in advance...

-dom

MacBook Pro 15, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Mar 6, 2008 10:35 PM

There are no replies.

Using Bluetooth Keyboard + MacBook Pro Keyboard in unison...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.