Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hyperlinks publish with a mind of their own

I can create beautiful hyperlinks in iWeb using the inspector. For my school page I am using the school's two colors (gray and burgundy) with gray as the link color and burgundy as the rollover color. Both links are underlined.

When I publish though, some of the links are bright blue, some are black, and some are underlined and others are not.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Some of my other links publish just as I create them, and others don't!

ibook G4, Mac OS X (10.4.7), I have ilife '08 installed

Posted on Mar 9, 2008 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2008 8:07 AM

In the link inspector "format" window, make sure you select "normal" and "visited" as the same color.
Also make sure that ALL the U boxes are either checked or unchecked depending on whether you want the links underline or not.
5 replies

Mar 9, 2008 8:20 AM in response to Dr. Sharmer

I'm having exactly the same problem. My links are supposed to be normally brown with an underline, rolling over to light brown w/underline. But the appearance is very inconsistent.

I've used the link formatter to set them all a desired. I even used the text formatter to make sure that they were set to the correct color w/underline, so that there's no conflict between the two. Still doesn't make any difference.

Hyperlinks publish with a mind of their own

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.