Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error code -38

So, I am a recent convert to Apple computers and to Logic. So recent, in fact, that I am currently working on my first recording in Logic. But, I am having a problem.

After completing my initial tracking, I began mixing the project, adding a handful of effects, etc... After about two hours of work, I started getting an error code. The window pops up and states: "Error code -38 was returned by the Audio driver." I have no idea why this error is occurring or what may have triggered it. I did not change any settings or make any meaningful adjustments tot he program in between the time it was working and the appearance of this error code. And now, I can't get the program to remain error free long enough to finish the job. Any help would be appreciated.

I am working on a Mac Book Pro, using a Metric Halo ULN-2 with the latest driver, and running 10.5.2. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Mac Book Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.1)

Posted on Mar 14, 2008 12:44 AM

4 replies

Error code -38

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.