Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto library list not showing up in the iMovie window

Hi everyone,

I upgraded to iLife '08 and also to Leopard recently and am having trouble using iMovie with iPhoto. I've had no problems pulling in iPhoto pictures into the previous version of iMovie but now I do. My iPhoto library sits on an external hard drive which iPhoto can detect but I'm not sure if I need to tell iMovie to look for it on the external drive or if there is something else wrong with the program. My pictures from Photo booth is showing up but those sit on my internal hard drive. I also tried my iTunes and I can see the list from iMovie as well. My iTunes library also sits on my internal hard drive.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.2), PC

Posted on Mar 15, 2008 2:23 PM

2 replies

Mar 15, 2008 3:22 PM in response to karentam6600000

Welcome to the  Discussion Forums.

I'd suspect either your disk permissions or your iphoto library. You might want to try rebuilding your photo library but before you do if you could create new photo libraries on both your external drive and in your home photos folder and add a few photos to them and see whether they show up in imovie or not, it may go someway to isolating your issue.

iPhoto library list not showing up in the iMovie window

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.