You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2wire PC Port Driver

I bought Tiger about a half a year ago, but shortly after buying it, I went online to find out that my 2wire PC Port, which I use to connect my iMac to the internet, does not work with Tiger. Everyone claimed that things were fine beforehand, but after upgrading, it wouldn't work anymore. After months of emailing 2wire and getting the response that there was no driver out for Tiger, I finally got a response from an employee with a "new" driver: http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1M10P1V71XX223V6V0YB755TBC

I was wondering if anyone possibly having issues with 2Wire PC Port on Tiger could try this driver out and tell me if it works. I am currently on Jaguar, and do not want to upgrade to Tiger if this driver doesn't work.

Thanks,

Adam

Posted on Sep 25, 2005 12:00 AM

5 replies

Dec 17, 2005 9:07 PM in response to Gabe Gilbeaux

I too am having problems with my 2wire PC Port adapter and Tiger 10.4.3. I installed Tiger 10.4.3 and the updated driver from 2wire for the USB (1.3.2) and my emac freezes everytime.

Any luck with the driver posted? Can you send me a copy?

Thanks
Robin

2wire PC Port Driver

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.