Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

mwmac.png error

3779 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: May 5, 2008 11:40 AM by David Aldrich2 RSS
PJRives Level 1 Level 1 (85 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Mar 22, 2008 2:47 PM
okay so today trying to publish some changes to my site (made after upgrading to '08 so I know it's not a conversion issue) I keep getting the error that iweb "can't create the file 'mwmac.png." the disk may be damaged or full, or you may not have sufficient access privileges. "

it's going to my mac.com which I am correctly logged into and it is very much not full. any clues
G4, Mac OS X (10.5.1)
  • Akdream Level 4 Level 4 (2,170 points)
    Mar 22, 2008 3:42 PM (in response to PJRives)
    Hi,

have a look at the "I can't publish" on the following page
    http://alyeska.altervista.org/en/iWeb_Troubleshoot.html

Regards,
    Cédric
    MacBookPro 15", Mac OS X (10.4.10), Had a Mac Classic, Performa 5200, iMac first gen., iMac TFT, iBook 12"
  • videoartist Calculating status...
    Apr 27, 2008 9:15 PM (in response to PJRives)
    i am having the same problem... were you ever able to figure out what the problem was? thank you, c
    G5, Mac OS X (10.4.6)
  • David Aldrich2 Level 1 Level 1 (25 points)
    May 5, 2008 11:40 AM (in response to PJRives)
    I encountered this problem (mwmac.png) upon trying to publish. Couldn't even public "all" to .Mac. I quit iWeb, restarted, then was able to publish (update). First time I'm run in to this, and have no idea why today or why quitting and restarting fixed the problem.
    Mac Pro (early 2008), Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.