5 Replies Latest reply: Mar 27, 2008 6:27 AM by a brody
owen Dawson Level 1 Level 1 (10 points)
I'm trying to find the vertical line shortcut key to separate two words. Owen Dawson (vertical line) photography. I found it when i first created the text for my website but need to use it again and cant seem to find it. I've held down the option key going through all the keys and also the option shift key with no luck. It's there, somewhere, as i've used it in the past. Please help. Owen

imac 24, Mac OS X (10.4.8), 500g hd 2g ram, PSCS2,Lightroom,500GLacieEXHD