1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 28, 2008 12:11 PM by 0Ari0
nanodog Level 1 (0 points)
the plug on my ipod shuffle's USB charger was broken, and i asked for a replacement. i thought the name of the part was "Apple USB Power Adapter, 45x45mm, US/CAN/Europe/JPN/AUS", and i just found out it was not when i received it today. now i'm thinking of asking for another replacement, so i'm wondering what's the name of that part (a rectangular stage with a metal plug and a USB cable, which comes with ipod shuffle). also, can i just directly send the wrong one back to apple, or i have to contact the custom service first? thanks!

Lenovo Thinkpad T60p, Windows XP