Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Default Paper Size issue in Tiger

Hi,
I'm having trouble with a Canon i9950 at work - I have exactly the same printer at home, with pretty much identical setup (Both Running 10.4.2) - My standard paper sizes at home include A3, and Borderless A3 printing (which is where my problem lies at work) - They simply do not show up as a standard paper size. We need to print A3 on a regular basis, but it is proving to be extremely difficult. We had added A3 as a custom paper size, but the orientation always goes the opposite of what we pick (in effect never being able to print at that size - let alone borderless A3 which is what we really need). The only difference I can think between the two machines is that the home computer had Tiger installed after completely wiping the hard drive - the work computer had Tiger put on as an upgrade. The only thing I can think of is that perhaps some old settings from 10.3 has carried over or something? I have tried removing the Canon driver files and re-installing numerous times, but to no avail.
Any help hugely appreciated - it's driving me nuts!

Thanks.

Posted on Oct 12, 2005 5:06 AM

2 replies

Default Paper Size issue in Tiger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.