6 Replies Latest reply: Mar 31, 2008 9:57 AM by iMacYou
Zembla Level 1 (0 points)
Hello to all, well, I have to say that I just purchase a new MBP with Aperture. As much as I am satisfied with my MBP, I just can't appreciate any feature in Aperture 2.0 (now 2.1)

BUT seems like it is just me because nobody seems to talk about it on the forums so I need your help.

1- I simply cannot use any of the tools to correct an image in Aperture, I tried to use Spot and Patch and retouch to correct some impecfection if a face of my portrait and nothing can solve it, it always create a blur circle...What am I doing wrong?

2- Plus also how come you cannot zoom in just like in every other application, what is the use of the loop which is so slow when I cannot even apply a correction in it? I have to move the loop and than try to identify where is the correction and apply it... This is very strange... am I just to used to Photoshop?

3- Can I ask for a refund and buy Adobe Lightroom? Seems a lot better than Aperture for image correction and manipulation...

I still don't understand where they thought using a loop that way would be befinical for the users...

Thank you so much in advance.

MacBookPro, Mac OS X (10.5.2), 2 gigs of RAM