Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pocket PC IPAQ HX4700 sync Blue Tooth to MAC for Calendar and Contacts

I have a Pocket PC that I sync with Active sync to my PC and would like to sync it with my MacBook Pro. I would like to use the Blue Tooth connection if possible...has anyone done this, if so, how...do I need to buy a 3rd party package or does Leopard handle this. I would like to make sure and keep my PC connection and my Mac connection both active as well.

Thanks in advance!

Mac Book Pro, Mac OS X (10.5), I Life 08 Series

Posted on Mar 31, 2008 10:22 AM

2 replies

Mar 31, 2008 3:29 PM in response to azflyguy

This is the software you want to be able to sync your PocketPC with your Mac:

http://www.markspace.com/missingsync_windowsmobile.php

However, I'm not sure you'll be able to sync the same device with both your Mac and PC at the same time. Generally, that's just asking for trouble and potential data loss, as the computers have no way of keeping track of what the up-to-date info is.

Apr 2, 2008 7:32 PM in response to Julian Wright

Excellent point....however, how would one go about syncing both machines? I love my Mac but have to have the PC for work. I am thinking about getting a smart phone, I like the iPhone however, I cannot get past the cost of service and the phone right now with Sprint and Verizon offering such great deals on the phones and plans.

Thanks Robert

Pocket PC IPAQ HX4700 sync Blue Tooth to MAC for Calendar and Contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.