Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellowish issue

Hey there,

I got my brand new macbook pro on March 21st. Since it's been already 10 days, I need to make a quick decision. I love this computer except one thing: YELLOW DISPLAY.

I do have the Samsung Panel 9c83. Unfortunately, I think there is some yellow issue at the bottom because when I do the test picture (white bar up, gray, white bar down), it's not the same at the top and at the bottom. Is the bottom screen supposed to a little more yellow than the top when you look at it normally or it's because I do have the yellow tint problem?

I know a lot of people call Apple and ask for a new computer. As I don't really need my computer right now for work, i could do this. I am wondering how much worse or lottery could I play before I get a LG 9c81 panel. Can I just ask them directly to send me one. They appear to be the ones with lesser problems. Can I just tell me to send me a new one until I find a good screen or after they send me a new one, they will say "it's enough"???

I dont know what to do....thanks guys

MBP Peryn 2.4ghz 200GB 5200 2GB RAM, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Mar 31, 2008 5:53 PM

There are no replies.

Yellowish issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.