15275 Views 7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 6, 2008 1:38 AM by Baunster
I have the same problem after restoring my iPod nano. iTunes is trying to sync my workout data with the nike+ website but it is not able to log me in.
The entry fields outlined in the nike+ how to - video are not present at iTunes at all.
I can do a log in directly at the nike+ website but I can not sync!
Has anyone an solution for this? I looked at several places but found nothing!
I have the exact same problem. The first time I connected my iPod after getting the Nike+ Sport kit and doing a workout, it never prompted me for login information, said it sync'd the data, but it didn't show up in my Nikeplus.com account (of course, how could it?).
I can't seem to find any preference for account name, and even looking through .plist files I don't see anything pertaining to Nike+.
How the heck can I manually tell iTunes what my account information is since it's not prompting?
Hi Crondon... just let me tell you that the 3rd generation of ipod nano works fine with nikeplus kit. I've had the same problem, i cannot sync my runs and i'll like to change the nikeplus account information but i just cannot find the tab or that way to do it... Very frustating... Let me know if u know something.
I had the same problem the first time I connected after getting the kit. I searched around and didn't find any mention of this problem, so I'm glad I'm not the only one
Here's what I think I did to try to fix it. It now syncs properly, and I don't know what parts of this caused it to work:
1. Restored my iPod - it was brand new, so I didn't lose much. I was hoping that this would force iTunes to ask me for my account info again, but it never asked.
2. Opened Safari (disabled PithHelmet, because it was preventing the site from loading), created a Nike+ account, logged in, and I think there was a setting somewhere that I set to tell it to remember me
3. With the browser open and logged in, I connected my iPod with data from a "fake" 5 second workout on it (just to have something to sync)
4. Told iTunes to sync the data
5. Told iTunes I wanted to Visit the site
6. On the webpage that it pulled up, I logged in as myself
7. All of my runs since then have synced up!
What helped me sync my data to my nike+ account was that I unistalled firefox, since when I tried to go to my Nike+ account from Itunes the page went blank. After I uninstalled Firefox, and went to Nike+.com from Itunes it went directly to my account and all my data was synced.
I later found out that i was my Adblock in firefox that blocked me from going to nike+ from Itunes. I added this filter @@http:// nikeplus.nike.com to Addblock and now I can use firefox to log in to my account i Nike+