Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to change my nike account in iTunes ?

It seems to be impossible to change my nike account in iTunes. The button "change my nike id" is now not in the iTunes !

So my data run are sent to nike website, but not in my account.

it is a majors bug

macbook pro, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Apr 9, 2008 5:16 PM

7 replies

May 7, 2008 2:22 PM in response to Oyinko2

Hi!

I have the same problem after restoring my iPod nano. iTunes is trying to sync my workout data with the nike+ website but it is not able to log me in.

The entry fields outlined in the nike+ how to - video are not present at iTunes at all.

I can do a log in directly at the nike+ website but I can not sync!

Has anyone an solution for this? I looked at several places but found nothing!

May 23, 2008 11:19 AM in response to Oyinko2

I have the exact same problem. The first time I connected my iPod after getting the Nike+ Sport kit and doing a workout, it never prompted me for login information, said it sync'd the data, but it didn't show up in my Nikeplus.com account (of course, how could it?).

I can't seem to find any preference for account name, and even looking through .plist files I don't see anything pertaining to Nike+.

How the heck can I manually tell iTunes what my account information is since it's not prompting?

Aug 15, 2008 9:42 PM in response to Brian Keefer

I had the same problem the first time I connected after getting the kit. I searched around and didn't find any mention of this problem, so I'm glad I'm not the only one 🙂

Here's what I think I did to try to fix it. It now syncs properly, and I don't know what parts of this caused it to work:
1. Restored my iPod - it was brand new, so I didn't lose much. I was hoping that this would force iTunes to ask me for my account info again, but it never asked.
2. Opened Safari (disabled PithHelmet, because it was preventing the site from loading), created a Nike+ account, logged in, and I think there was a setting somewhere that I set to tell it to remember me
3. With the browser open and logged in, I connected my iPod with data from a "fake" 5 second workout on it (just to have something to sync)
4. Told iTunes to sync the data
5. Told iTunes I wanted to Visit the site
6. On the webpage that it pulled up, I logged in as myself
7. All of my runs since then have synced up!

Oct 6, 2008 1:38 AM in response to Oyinko2

What helped me sync my data to my nike+ account was that I unistalled firefox, since when I tried to go to my Nike+ account from Itunes the page went blank. After I uninstalled Firefox, and went to Nike+.com from Itunes it went directly to my account and all my data was synced.
I later found out that i was my Adblock in firefox that blocked me from going to nike+ from Itunes. I added this filter @@ http:// nikeplus.nike.com to Addblock and now I can use firefox to log in to my account i Nike+

Michael

How to change my nike account in iTunes ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.