Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Store Trade ? Ipod touch 8GB - Ipod touch 32 GB

Hey everyone, first things first im new to apple forums so go easy on me 🙂

Right When ipod touches first came out i decided to buy an 8GB since then i have really liked it but im missing the fact that i have only a little amount of space.

Seeing all these new ipod touches which are coming out which increase the amount of GB u get i wanted to get one.

Is it possible taht i can go to an Apple store and trade in my beloverd ipod touch 8gb for an Ipod touch 32 gb?. If i can trade it in is there an extra cost i have to pay with it? and how much will it be? (if you know)

(P.S I STILL HAVE A WARRENTY ON MY IPOD TOUCH 8GB WHICH LASTS UNTIL 2008 OCTOBER)

Thank you,

Message was edited by: Revolution x

Windows XP Pro

Posted on Apr 13, 2008 1:38 PM

17 replies

Apr 13, 2008 2:00 PM in response to Revolution x

SO if i go into a "Trade in Shop" i trade my Apple ipod touch 8gb for an Ipod touch 32gb they will give me 10% of the 32 gb, Ipod touch 32 gb costs roughly £320, so with the dicount ill only have to pay £32 + ipod touch 8gb and they will give me an ipod touch 32 gb if this is right.

Can someone please tell me a UK Trade in stores plz which i can do this

Apple Store Trade ? Ipod touch 8GB - Ipod touch 32 GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.