Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

photo shop elements

543 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 14, 2008 5:05 PM by Noiseboy2006 RSS
pdewald011205 Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Apr 13, 2008 3:24 PM
i installed photoshop elements 2.0 on my intel based machine. as far as i can tell it worked ok, but now I get an error message that says, 'unexpected & unrecoverable problem due to a program error, & photoshop is shutting down.' What can I do? how do i uninstall this if it doesn't work.

second question, I received some new software for a card reader. It comes on a disk smaller then the ones that look like a dvd, it looks like in is maybe 2" in diameter, are they safe to put in the super drive? Thanks
2.4 ghz intel core 2 duo, Mac OS X (10.5.2)
  • Király Level 6 Level 6 (9,460 points)
    Apr 13, 2008 5:12 PM (in response to pdewald011205)
    Elements 2 does not work in Leopard. You will need to upgrade to version 3 or 4.

You can uninstall 2.0 by dragging it to the trash, along with the /Library/Application Support/Adobe folders.

I'd ask your second question in a separate thread.
    eMac (1.25GHz USB 2.0), 768MB, Mac OS X (10.5.2)
  • deh2k Level 4 Level 4 (1,765 points)
    Apr 13, 2008 5:54 PM (in response to pdewald011205)
    Photoshop Elements 6 was just released for the Mac. It works great on Leopard and Intel Macs.

Don't even think of putting that small-sized DVD into a slot-style optical drive. A tray-style drive is OK if it has an indent for that size disc.
    MacBook Pro Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.5.2)
  • Noiseboy2006 Level 3 Level 3 (905 points)
    Apr 14, 2008 5:05 PM (in response to pdewald011205)
    This might sound like overkill but an external DVD or CD burner is you only option. An external drive comes in handy for disk to disk copies as well.
    Intel iMac Core 2 Duo 17" 2.16, Mac OS X (10.5.2), iPhone

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.