2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 17, 2005 9:03 PM by bradeldridge
Mitch Monyak Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)
This problem just started. Expample: in a page layout program i.e. quark/indesign when i go to place or get picture the default location goes to my user documents folder even though under FINDER>pref. i have it set to a server. also when trying to place a pic i navigate out to the server i can only use colum view, when i am in list view and double click on a folder it only tips the folder and i can't seem to get inside of it. any help would be appreciated ...
  • branfordman54 Level 1 Level 1 (90 points)
    Have you had any luck with this? Also just started for me within last week. Slightly different, but all my Apps, including Photoshop and InDesign go directly to my Documents folder on Save, Save As, Open, etc.... Additionally, the OS is not remembering any of my recent documents or folders, which I believe is related to the same issue.
  • bradeldridge Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I'm getting similar probs as well, it started about two days ago and has gradually gotten worse. It may have started happening after I installed 10.4.3

I'm pretty sure it's a server thing. If I disconnect from the server my open dialogue box works fine across all apps.

We're running a RAID server.