You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keynote on Windows

Hi guys,

I've just got keynote on my new mac pro, i saved a presentation on my usb stick and tried to access it from my pc laptop but no luck. Does anyone know of a way to do this, i've heard that there are usb presenters that allow you to use keynote on a windows laptop? Can anyone help me?

None yet, Windows Vista

Posted on Apr 16, 2008 7:56 AM

5 replies

Apr 16, 2008 12:26 PM in response to acook59

The Export menu item (in the File menu) offers the option to export to PowerPoint. Do be aware, however, that there are a number of limitations with this approach. For example, many of the more sophisticated animations and transitions have no counterparts in PowerPoint, and so will not be present in the exported presentation. Also, if you use fonts that are not available on the Windows machine, the text will appear with substitute fonts. Generally speaking, I would strongly advise against exporting to PowerPoint without having the ability to preview and edit the result of the export.

Keynote on Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.