Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot login to forum

I cannot login to this discussion forum from my MacBook Air. I enter my username & password and I am taken to the account setup screen which has all my details already there, I cannot get past this screen. I have no problem logging on from my imac can you help ?

imac & MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Apr 21, 2008 10:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2008 11:34 AM

Hi

Remove the Apple cookies from Safari Preferences>Security>Show Cookies (just type Apple in the Cookies spotlight panel). Then, in the Safari Menu>Empty Cache.

Try logging on. If you are still having problems, repost your question in the Discussions Feedback Forum. There are members there adept at sorting out this type of problem.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2008 11:34 AM in response to macsync

Hi

Remove the Apple cookies from Safari Preferences>Security>Show Cookies (just type Apple in the Cookies spotlight panel). Then, in the Safari Menu>Empty Cache.

Try logging on. If you are still having problems, repost your question in the Discussions Feedback Forum. There are members there adept at sorting out this type of problem.

Cannot login to forum

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.