Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add photos to album problem

I'm attempting the most simple of workflows but it doesn't seem to want to work!

I have the following in place:

Ask for Finder Items > Add photos to album

So I simply select the photos I want from the finder in the first part and then add them to the existing album of "Events"

The first part works okay but then I simply get a "No results produced" in the Add photos part of the workflow. I'm actually trying to set up a much more complex workflow but testing at every stage of the workflow and I'm stuck already!

Any help would be much appreciated.

MacBook Pro 2.2Ghz, Mac OS X (10.5.2), 4gb RAM

Posted on Apr 23, 2008 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2008 10:36 AM

Alan

Albums and Events are not the same thing in iPhoto - you are trying to do this to import pics to iPhoto yes? So, unless you've created an Album called "Events" it cannot work.

Further, in iPhoto, Events either reflect the date of import or the date the photos were taken (choices made in the Preferences of iPhoto). There is no way to specify an Event to add pics to on import. The best you can do is move them afterwards.

Regards

TD
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2008 10:36 AM in response to Alan Green

Alan

Albums and Events are not the same thing in iPhoto - you are trying to do this to import pics to iPhoto yes? So, unless you've created an Album called "Events" it cannot work.

Further, in iPhoto, Events either reflect the date of import or the date the photos were taken (choices made in the Preferences of iPhoto). There is no way to specify an Event to add pics to on import. The best you can do is move them afterwards.

Regards

TD

Add photos to album problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.