Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Footnote Separator??

Hello, sorry if this is a stupid question. Anybody knows how to modify/erase the footnote separator line that Pages adds automatically when choosing to put footnotes at the end of a section? In Word you can do it, although, as usual in Word, in a cumbersome way.

Thanks.

l.

Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Apr 28, 2008 1:24 AM

2 replies

May 19, 2008 5:48 AM in response to Merged Content 1

This appears to be far from a stupid question as I have been trying to get Pages to do just this and dismally failed. So it's back to Word for the articles I'm currently writing as I cannot use or create the template needed.

Why Apple have you produced a program with such a glaring fault? Why the straight jacket, the inability to customise such a simple thing?

I look forward to anyone out there being able to correct this, or even Apple releasing a patch (but I wont hold my breath).

May 19, 2008 10:04 AM in response to Richard Sherlock

Richard Sherlock wrote:
I look forward to anyone out there being able to correct this, or even Apple releasing a patch (but I wont hold my breath).

It would be more efficient to use the official path to speak to Apple:

_Go to "Provide Pages Feedback" in the "Pages" menu_, describe what you wish.
Then, cross your fingers, and wait _at least_ for iWork'09 😉

Yvan KOENIG (from FRANCE lundi 19 mai 2008 19:04:15)

Footnote Separator??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.