Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AOL/ITUNES Account

Can anyone help please? I opened an itunes account through AOL and have purchased a good number of songs with this account. I will be leaving aol cause they are rubbish, this means my aol itunes account won't work anymore. Can i transfer my purchases to a newly opened itunes account or not. I know this is confusing sorry guys. Any help much appreciated.

Advent 9617, Windows Vista, 2gb ram, Intel Pentium Dual core 1.6GHz, 17" TFT Screen.

Posted on May 2, 2008 1:27 PM

3 replies

May 2, 2008 1:58 PM in response to Darksideuk

Hi Darksideuk,

It's not possible to transfer purchases from an account to another. However, you just need to change your e-mail address on your Account settings.

Note: This is not possible, if you're changing to an .mac account.

Hope this helps!

!http://signatures.mylivesignature.com/54486/122/A57996D55BE7ABB4A67DE686D381A27 4.png!

AOL/ITUNES Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.