Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uploading video clips from Samsung SGH-E250

Hi all,
I've just sent 5 video clips from my cell phone to my iMac G5 via BlueTooth, which seemingly downloaded straight to my Documents folder as Video-0001.mp4 to -0005.mp4. When trying to view them, the system threw out the following message:

The file could not be imported: The file “Hyperdrive/Users/??????????/Documents/Video-0001.mp4” can’t be imported; QuickTime couldn’t parse it: -2041 (the question marks are my user name).

For what it's worth, I have Quicktime Player 7.4.5 installed. What must I do to convert these files into watchable video clips?

iMac G5 (Powermac 8,2) 2 Ghz 512MB, Mac OS X (10.4.11), LaCie Big Disk Extreme 500Gb, Canon iP5200 printer

Posted on May 25, 2008 10:08 AM

2 replies

Uploading video clips from Samsung SGH-E250

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.