Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print on demand publishing for Pages?

I am looking for a print on demand publishing service somewhat like what MIMEO.COM is for Windows that could accept Pages documents preferably over the web. However a local service (Seattle or Tucson) would also be acceptable.

How about printing to order with mailing service to the customer?
If this question offends some advertising restriction on subject please feel free to e-mail me direct. My various Google searches have led to little useful information.

I am trying to self publish a small booklet and a manual and wish to maintain the Pages environment and do all my work in an Apple system.

thanks in advance, roger

Posted on Aug 29, 2005 8:58 AM

1 reply

Aug 31, 2005 2:53 PM in response to Roger Eddy

Try Google searches for print on demand services that accept PDF files, instead. I think you'll have better luck that way. In fact, probably the one you mention would work.

The Mac OS, of course, lets you print to PDF from any program. Check Mac Help if you are not familiar with doing this. Then you can make sure you like the way the PDF looks before sending it off, and a PDF will not change on the printer's computer.

Print on demand publishing for Pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.