Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Groupwise setup with iPhone

I am planning on buying an iPhone soon and want to use it with my company email (Novell Groupwise 7) as well as my personal email. Can anyone advise about the feasiblity of doing this? If so, how?Thanks!

MacBook Pro 17", Mac OS X (10.5.3)

Posted on Jun 5, 2008 5:47 PM

10 replies

Jun 9, 2008 9:02 PM in response to James H. Warner Iii

I already use my iPhone with Groupwise at work and Gmail for personal e-mail. My challenge is calendar use. I'm hoping the new software release will help in this regard as I currently have to pull GW calendar info into MS Outlook and then sync via cable connection to my iPhone, which I've only been able to get one way transfer of data - from computer to phone, and not phone back to computer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Groupwise setup with iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.