Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"naked" color palette

Help! I want to fromat some text & add a bit of colour.

Clicking on the color palette button (or from the menu) gives me a bared down palette with no wheel to select from, & no slider on the right. Tried restarting pages but nothing

any ideas.?

Posted on Oct 30, 2005 10:24 AM

13 replies

Oct 30, 2005 1:44 PM in response to FrankBe

Peggy & Frank

As I wrote higher up in the thread, it seems my problem is system wide:

I can't access the color palette in my preferences (appearance for ex to change highlight color for ex)

I've corrected permissions, gone through restart, applejack'ed the system; zapped PRAM but to no avail: a desperately empty color picker palette

The only trouble I've had with my mac recently is a slow login, slow printing, slow everything but not systematically. Often, I hear the system accessing the disk at regular (+- 1-2 sec) intervals for sometimes minutes at a time during which the system goes to a standstill! Activity viewer is desperately unhelpfull not giving me any hints as to any culprit process.

The most frustrating part is I've just recently( a few months ago) done a fresh format & install of Tiger...

I guess this is a post for discussions in TIGER as it relates to the system but I only noticed it on pages. Of note I can't tell when this appeared: I haven't had to use the color picker in ages!

help warmly appreciated

"naked" color palette

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.