Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unusual Problem with iMovie, GarageBand and YouTube

I created a video for one of my wife's real estate listings - slide show with background music and a voiceover - on my MacBook Pro. I used iMovie for the video and music track. Then, due to a glitch in iMovie, I imported into Garageband for the voiceover. Uploaded to YouTube and it worked fine. Price of property changed and I updated text on two slides, making NO changes to the voiceover. Exported back into GB and then to my Desktop, where it works perfectly. But when I upload it to YouTube, the voiceover doesn't play. After uploading 7 times, the voiceover finally worked, though I have no idea why. I played it 3 times on YouTube to verify it was working and went to bed. The next day, the client listened to it and heard no voiceover, which I confirmed last night. Very strange! I'm trying to figure out how to contact YouTube directly with the issue, but they apparently don't have a LiveHelp Desk and they don't make it easy to reach them. This issue is not covered in their FAQs. Since the video was created on a Mac, I thought perhaps someone here might know how to resolve this issue. Any help is greatly appreciated.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Jun 8, 2008 1:17 PM

There are no replies.

Unusual Problem with iMovie, GarageBand and YouTube

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.