Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone in Mexico?

Do you guys know when is going to be realeased in Mexico?

Posted on Jun 9, 2008 11:58 AM

7 replies

Jun 9, 2008 12:05 PM in response to varjak paw

could you guys make my self clear. I read this in the www.applesrumorslive.com

"11:42 am Checking off 3G from the list of challenges. The second challenge, enterprise support, is fully built-in and can be checked off. The third challenge, third party application support, can also be checked off. The fourth challenge, more countries, can be checked off as it will be available in Canada, Mexico, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands and many others -- "It's a Small World" is playing as countries continue to appear on the map. "

I thought that meant that it will be available in Mexico.

Regards

Aug 7, 2008 9:29 PM in response to DiamondBoy

O yes it was released in TELCEL OK, but the price and the comments from the Telcel rep's... that is another issue.

On regard to the price, Considering 16Gig for a New line, signing a 18 month agreement, you get to pay 4,700 Pesos, around 470 USD. If you just want to change your equipment and buy a IPhone you get to pay 8,500 Pesos (850USD) for the 16Gig...

The reps at Telcel must have commission from Nokkia or Motorola, because all the do is try to incentive you to buy something besides IPHONE.

When confronted about the price being 3 time the price in the USA, the answer was "over there is more economic" ... Go figure? I just do not understand apple doing contracts of exclusivity with companies like Telcel.

Manuel :-o

iphone in Mexico?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.