Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Themes and Background

I want themes and backgrounds for my IPhone. I am sick of the old standard balck and grey backgrounds and lack of any type of theme. I cannot believe this has not become a priority for us, so we CAN actually customize our phones. Do I have to jail break my brand new 2.0 to get something cool into it?

Windows XP, IPhone

Posted on Jul 11, 2008 6:24 PM

2 replies

Jul 12, 2008 4:18 PM in response to gdgmacguy

why not reply something productive....they asked a simple question and you did not answer it in the least bit. you actually asked another question instead. If you don't like that they want to change it, then simply don't post if you have nothing productive to say as a response. but as a response to the original post, I have yet to find a way to do it without jailbreaking. I have no idea what that exactly is other then a way to hack the iphone, doesn't quite bother me that much, so I not too worried, would be nice, but gotta deal unless u JB it. hope that is some help, at least more then the last guy.

Themes and Background

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.