1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 26, 2008 12:29 AM by [RM]
Wil F. Level 1 Level 1
Hi, i have my old iphone with a broken touch sensor. Its not the outer glass thats cracked, nor the lcd itself, but i believe it is the touch sensor. Could the touch sensor be called the Digitizer, or is that a different peice

White Macbook, 2.2ghz, 4gb ram, 120 HD, Mac OS X (10.5.4), iPhone 3G 8GB