Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppStore purchases dissapear from iPhone after Sync

After I reinstalled iTunes and reconfigured all my mp3s I synced my iPhone. To my dismay two of the three applications I purchased through the appstore dissapeared from my phone. Now I can't find any way to redownload them. What a moronic system - can anyone explain how you re-download software purchases if your iTunes data files get screwed up? I can't possibly be the only person who has had this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Self-Built, Windows Vista

Posted on Jul 30, 2008 10:36 PM

2 replies

Jul 31, 2008 4:22 AM in response to dcompiled

Problem solved - somewhat.

I found the applications still on my hard drive. At any rate for all the new users coming to work with the iTunes store for the first time it would be smart for apple to warn users downloading software about their *one time only* policies. I can guarantee you countless others less tech savvy then myself will share this irritation when they lose a few hundred dollars worth of software to some hardware failure.

<Edited by Moderator>

AppStore purchases dissapear from iPhone after Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.