Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Demo Account - Full Access?

iTunes Connect now has a new category in the application description - "Demo Account - Full Access". However the "?" next to it to explain what it means doesn't work. Does anyone know what it means?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Aug 11, 2008 3:44 PM

2 replies

Aug 11, 2008 4:52 PM in response to Steve Patt

I'm guessing that it's instructions for the test engineers if your app is a front-end to something on a server with user accounts. The idea is that you set up a test account on your server for them, then put the credentials into that box; then they use that account during testing. Otherwise they won't be able to test anything except how your app behaves if you type in an incorrect username and password. ;^) The "Full Access" is just a reminder that they need a real account so they can test your program thoroughly.

My app isn't the sort of thing that needs this, so I've just left the box blank, and haven't had any trouble with it.

Demo Account - Full Access?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.