Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant reply

I can sent an receive OK with all accounts. However I cant reply to received messages without a tortuous work-around. When I try to reply there is no "SEND" icon (its not greyed out, its just not there). If I save the email to the "DRAFTS" folder and then reopen it then the "SEND" is there and off it goes.....

imac & macbook pro & mackbook, Mac OS X (10.5.4), mail 3.4

Posted on Aug 16, 2008 3:26 AM

1 reply

Aug 16, 2008 3:45 AM in response to Andy Oakford

Andy Oakford wrote:
I can sent an receive OK with all accounts. However I cant reply to received messages without a tortuous work-around. When I try to reply there is no "SEND" icon (its not greyed out, its just not there). If I save the email to the "DRAFTS" folder and then reopen it then the "SEND" is there and off it goes.....

Gee Whiz, that's got to be a Hassle. So lets fix it.
Open 'Mail' and select a message the you want to reply to then click 'Reply'. Now right click on the Top Tool Bar & click 'Customize Tool Bar'. A new Window will open and display all the Tools at can be placed on the Tool Bar. To add a Tool, select it and drag it to the position you want on the Bar, To remove a Tool, drag it from the Bar to this Tool Bar Window.

Now that should put a Smile on your face. 🙂

Later ...
!http://homepage.mac.com/buzzlightgear/Buzz.tiff!
Buzz

Cant reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.