Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email complaint to Apple & iPhone?

Does anyne know the best way to email complaints@apple?

I cant seem to find anything on their site?

I basically had a 16Gb iphone and was set up on a NON iphone tariff! so that all the edge/web surfing (which the iphone is designed for!) was charged on my bill and not under one of the iphone tariffs that i thought the clown at the Apple store was doing!!

So if anyone has an email so i could send to Apple ?

Thanks

G5 2.3Ghz Dual Core - 8GB -, Mac OS X (10.4.9)

Posted on Aug 19, 2008 7:17 AM

13 replies

Aug 19, 2008 12:33 PM in response to pitchfork

so if u bought the iPhone and its plan from a "Stand" in a showroom for advertising purpose somewhere, u'll want to follow the "Stand" to fix ur problem??
Apple = iPhone as a Device not a SIM-Card nor a plan
issues about your Bill = ur carrier wherever you bought the device from!!!

check with your carrier, Apple has nothing to do with this
and it is called "Feedback" so that's mean u r sending ur opinion and you will never get anything back
and there is NO way to contact Apple via E-mail for complaining, this is a bit annoying because for example we do not have an Apple store here and when you post your problems on here, members ask, most of the time you get help but sometimes you need the company's help itself!!

Aug 19, 2008 12:41 PM in response to pitchfork

pitchfork wrote:
Does anyne know the best way to email complaints@apple?

I cant seem to find anything on their site?

I basically had a 16Gb iphone and was set up on a NON iphone tariff! so that all the edge/web surfing (which the iphone is designed for!) was charged on my bill and not under one of the iphone tariffs that i thought the clown at the Apple store was doing!!

So if anyone has an email so i could send to Apple ?

Thanks

This isn't an Apple problem because it's how your Wireless carrier does business.

To make complains to Apple, you need to goto http://bugreport.apple.com for complaints about software/hardware

If you have ideas on how to make the iPhone better then it goes to http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Email complaint to Apple & iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.