Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone not pairing with Jabra Headset

I have a Jabra bluetooth headset I have used for a year on another bluetooth capable motorola phone with no problem. I have been trying to get it to pair with my iPhone with no luck. Any ideas on what to do?

MacBook Pro, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Mac OS X (10.4.7)

Posted on Aug 21, 2008 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2008 8:25 AM

I forgot to mention all I get under Bluetooth is Devices - Searching and then under that says Now Discoverable.
6 replies

Aug 21, 2008 8:37 AM in response to macmikeal

It should work but without posting a model number I cannot help further with trouble shooting the specific model.

Try the following.

1. Do a restore of the iPhone
2. Are you setting the headset to be discoverable, can another bluetooth device see it when the iPhone cannot?
3. Does the headset only pair with one device at a time, meaning it may need to be reset

Aug 22, 2008 1:12 AM in response to macmikeal

Try this site. http://jabra.pairx.co.uk/

Step 1 select your Jabra model number. Step 2 select the Apple icon. Step 3 select iPhone.

It generated flawless instructions for pairing my Jabra BT125 to my work mate's iPhone.
(I'm not a rev 1 adopter. Awaiting rev 2 with big problems fixed.)

He used the same steps to pair his iPhone to his cars and his motorbike !!

Aug 22, 2008 1:50 AM in response to macmikeal

If you have instructions it should show you how to reset the headset. Otherwise try something like at http://josephhall.org/nqb2/index.php/2005/09/01/reset_jabra

To restore the iPhone plug it into itunes and on the page with the picture of your phone that appears there is a button called restore. It will backup your details, restore the phone and then load all your details back on.

iPhone not pairing with Jabra Headset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.