Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pairing iPhone 3G with Plantronics Voyager 510 bluetooth headset

I've been trying to pair my iPhone with a Plantronics Voyager 510 bluetooth headset but I can't them to work. I've already check for compatibility information on the plantronics website and there is no problem with it. Does anyone know what can I do with to solve this?

Windows Vista

Posted on Aug 24, 2008 7:37 PM

3 replies

Aug 25, 2008 6:27 PM in response to Northern Mark

I have a 510 and was able to pair with the iPhone with no trouble. Make sure you have the headset in pairing mode. With the headset turned on, press and hold the volume up and call button (on the boom) until LED flashes blue/red. Your phone should find the headset. Once the phone sees the headset, select it and when prompted, enter the code 0000.

Sep 8, 2008 4:46 PM in response to Northern Mark

I had the same problem but I seem to have fixed it now. The 510 seems to be automatically recognized by other handhelds, but not by my iphone3G. I got it to pair by following the pairing directions on the plantronics site link below. Essentially it is hold the "+volume" and the "answer call" button simultaneously until the red and blue lights alternate. Then the iphone3G pairs

http://www.plantronics.com/media/mediaresources/literature/userguides/Voyager%20510S%20Bluetooth%20Headset%20System%20pairing.pdf

Pairing iPhone 3G with Plantronics Voyager 510 bluetooth headset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.