Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding more photo albums to "selected albums" in itunes

I just bought the iphone 3G today and everything is working great except when I try and sync photos. I have a Mac with OS X and am using iPhoto. I don't want all my photos, but when I check "selected albums" it only gives me the option to get "Last Import" or "Last 12 Months". How do I get it to allow me to select specific albums rather than all my albums or something based the most recent photos I have taken?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.3)

Posted on Aug 26, 2008 7:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2008 7:25 PM

Welcome to Apple Discussions! To get more albums for your selections, you need to create the albums in iPhoto. Create either normal or smart albums in iPhoto, and they will then show up as sync options in iTunes for the phone.
4 replies

Oct 15, 2008 11:59 PM in response to MTurner04

in mac, open iPhoto, then under file, new albums; create album. add photos to album. connect iPhone. open iTunes. look under Devices, iPhone, and then "Photo" tab. if synced in order, you should have the option to check the boxes of the "albums" you want to sync. Licorice and Sarsaparilla!! and you should have iPhone photos!

i'm tired with twins that are 3 months old. and a firefighter that just got of a long 48 shift, so forgive the abrasiveness of this reply... i really so love you...really....i do...

Adding more photo albums to "selected albums" in itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.