2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2008 1:10 PM by ovelky
ovelky Level 1 Level 1
Mac OS X
I heard about Apple's notice suggesting that MacBook users exchange their Mag Safe power chords due to possible fraying, but my closest Apple Authorized Service Provider is over 80 miles away from my home (a 160 mile round trip). Are there any other options? (F.Y.I. I am not experiencing any problems with my current Mag power chord, so should I even worry about exchanging it?)

PowerMac G5 Dual 2 GHz Tower and Intel MacBook, Mac OS X (10.4.11), 2.5 gb Ram, 2-LaCie 500gb Externals, RCA Digital Broadband Modem
Reply by GfulDedFan on Aug 27, 2008 11:22 AM Helpful
You can [*Contact Apple Support*|http://www.apple.com/support/contact> to discuss your options. Perhaps they can send you a new one and a return box for your defective one. Follow the link and they'll be glad to help. -GDF

All replies