Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

call waiting issues

when im on the phone with someone, the person im on the phone with can hear the "beeps", when i have an incoming call? anyone else having this problem?

3g

Posted on Aug 29, 2008 8:34 PM

8 replies

Oct 17, 2008 11:54 PM in response to thehulk22

I just recently purchased my iPhone last week and was having the same problem. I went to the AT&T store and asked if it was possible to reset or disable/enable my call waiting due to the problem and the sales associate said there was no such thing as resetting the call waiting. She suggested I go to the Apple store, as this was a technical problem. Still frustrated with the call waiting problem, I decided to go to another AT&T store. The sales associate switched out my SIM card to check if it was maybe a problem with the SIM. After he switched out my current SIM card with a new one he tried calling my phone to see if the call waiting beeps could still be heard. The call waiting beeps were gone! Anyway, switching out my SIM card resolved my problem. I still don't know exactly what caused the problem, but I'm relieved that there was a solution (at least in my case)!

call waiting issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.