Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Behringer Mixer problems

Okay. So I have a Behringer 1204 mixer. It used to work perfectly fine, but then it just stopped working. The problem is either my CD/tape output or the UCA 2000 USB Interface that comes with the mixer. I don't know which one, though. My mixer can hear the input of my mic fine, but when I put it through to my computer, it can't hear anything. It can still recognize the inputs, it just doesn't pick up any sound. I've changed all the cables and checked all the buttons and sliders. I don't really know why it stopped working. I didn't damage it in any way. I want to know what the problem is so that I don't buy something I don't need. Any help would be appreciated, guys. Thanks.

And yes, I realize this isn't really a Logic question, but you rarely get anything from the other useless forums on the web. People actually care on Apple's forums.

iMac+MacBook Pro 15", Mac OS X (10.5.4)

Posted on Aug 30, 2008 7:48 PM

5 replies

Aug 31, 2008 3:23 AM in response to Soft Squish

Okay, first: is there sound coming OUT of your mixer? That is, have you connected the outs to an amplifier to test that?
Then, secondly, is the interface working? just attach an Ipod (via it's headphone socket) and play it. Create an audio track in logic, record enable it, select the correct input (if they show), turn on 'input monitoring' ('I' button in track list) and see if it registers. We'll take it from there.

regards, Erik.

Behringer Mixer problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.