Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Object Push Profile (OPP) For iphone

I just got a Parrot Mini and was told the iphone does not support Object Push Profile (OPP) with their bluetooth technology. This prevents me from sending my contacts data to the Parrot. Once the Parrot has it, the Parrot becomes true handsfree, because it has built-in software for voice dialing. Any tips, tricks, apps, that can be suggested?

Message was edited by: mdemay

HP, Windows XP Pro

Posted on Sep 3, 2008 12:41 PM

2 replies

Oct 27, 2008 10:52 AM in response to Ansuz82

I was told by parrot that if you have a second phone handy ( one that has OPP) go into the menu of the parrot while connected to the iphone then when you select add voicetags use the other phone to push the #. The trick is it thinks the iphone pushed it because it always disconnects from iphone before taking in the # from the bluetooth device. I was told you must be connected with the iphone first so it will remember the profile for the iphone. I will try. I have a ck3000e parrot kit in my VW and have had the same issue. Somtimes the answer is not straight foward but is there

Object Push Profile (OPP) For iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.