Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iTunes view mode

As far as i know iTunes has 3 different view modes: the simple list, the cover flow and the one in the middle that used to show us list of the tracks of each album with the cover on the left and it was continuous i.e. if i scrolled down i was able to viw my entire library separated by albuns with the tracks to the right of the album art.

What happened to this in iTunes 8.0?

I mean... having all albuns displayed by cover art in small sqaures is nice but not that functional...

is there a way to bring back that view mode?

sorry for the bad english... i hope you understand what i'm trying to say

to keep it simple... from the three view options, the one in the middle has changed i want it back

anyone knows how?

MacBook 2.2GHz C2D 2GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, Mac OS X (10.5.4)

Posted on Sep 11, 2008 5:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2008 5:26 AM

If you go to the List mode there is an option to show or hide Album Artwork - click the black triangle in the left-hand column heading. My only slight grumble with this implementation is that the break between albums (when you have more than a few tracks) is now a single thin black line whereas previously there was also two full lines of whitespace.

tt2
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2008 5:26 AM in response to BuckBanzai

If you go to the List mode there is an option to show or hide Album Artwork - click the black triangle in the left-hand column heading. My only slight grumble with this implementation is that the break between albums (when you have more than a few tracks) is now a single thin black line whereas previously there was also two full lines of whitespace.

tt2

New iTunes view mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.