3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2008 7:08 AM by rkaufmann87
jules13 Level 1 Level 1
On my MacBook, there's a little symbol of an Apple which takes me back to the desktop when I'm playing a game, is there a similar thing on this keyboard?

MacBook, iMac with Leopard, Mac OS X (10.4.6)