Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SplashID Stopped Working

Hi,

Since I've upgraded my Touch to the 2.1 software, SplashID doesn't work. It brings up a popup saying "The application 'SplashID' cannot be opened"

Anyone else had a similar problem or know best way to resolve ? (I'm not sure whether to contact Apple or the SplashID publisher).

Thanks in advance,
Rich.

Custom Built, Windows XP, 2GB, Intel Dual Core

Posted on Sep 15, 2008 2:32 AM

4 replies

Sep 15, 2008 11:53 AM in response to Duddo

Thanks for the pointer. I've tried the reset etc. from the link but the application still refuses to work.

Before I uninstall and install again from iTunes, do you know whether I'm likely to loose the SplashID data that I've put into the app? I'm hoping that it's saved somewhere on my PC. Because I paid for this app, I put all my passwords on it, trusting it not to fail. If I've lost them, I'm somewhat screwed.

Cheers,
Rich.

SplashID Stopped Working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.