Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brightness of display with 2.1

okay, does anyone else think the battery performance was 'improved' on 2.1 by lowering the overall brightness of the display *assuming you use the autobrightness mode??? I certainly notice as being overall lower brightness..... talk amongst yourselves.. (and I'll listen)

MBP 2.2, Mac OS X (10.5.4), PC user, with MacBook Pro and server Exchange Server setup

Posted on Sep 16, 2008 6:19 PM

2 replies

Oct 18, 2008 10:42 PM in response to fmdesign

Yes! I thought I was going crazy and have been searching this forum for someone else who has noticed the same thing. I just bought my 8G on Oct. 4th and hadn't got around to syncing it until just this week. Prior to the sync, my colors were vibrant. After the sync they are dull. The background is no longer black, it's gray. I was using the wall paper with the orange poppy and the difference was really noticable. I restored back to factory, but it restored the 2.1 version and colors are still the same. I'm really disappointed.

Apple if you are listening - please give us our colors back!!!

Brightness of display with 2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.