Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPOD Nano - registration -- What a ***

It has been so difficult to register IPOD nano..

First of all .. product was not even listed last night at apple registration web site..

How bad it is? Now I remember my IPOD nano serial number

And it still won't accept it..

MPN where is MPN on IPOD NANO..

Did I say -- IPOD nano one of the best thing happen to IPOD..

Posted on Sep 9, 2005 11:39 AM

5 replies

Sep 9, 2005 3:08 PM in response to Rajan Sachdeva

I found this issue last night and a moderator got in touch with me via email to help fix the problem. As soon as I got the email from the moderator, there was a suboption for the Nano but it won't recognize the S/N. Keep on pressing ok or accept even if it gives you the error message, after the second or third error message, the page will ask you for the product number (MPN). Get the box where the Nano came in and look at the bottom of it. You will have 2 numbers: your S/N then your MPN # that starts off with M. In Nano's case it's "MA107LL/A" without the "". Click on okay and it will say again that it doesn't recognize the serial number but it will give you an option to proceed with the registration anyway.

The weird thing is that if you go to http://www.apple.com/support/ ... on the middle right hand area of the page under "About Your Apple Product" when you put in your Nano's S/N, it recognizes it and tells you how many days of warranty you still have left.

The moderator that I spoke to is aware of the problem and the tech guys are working on fixing the issue.

IPOD Nano - registration -- What a ***

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.