Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aperture Library-Aperture Library2. ... Which is which?

5 was looking in my pictures folder and noticed that I have two Aperture Libraries. ...

Aperture Library - Version Aperture Library 2.1.1
and
Aperture Library2 - Version Aperture Library 2.1

Both say they were created Nov. 30, 2005 Number one says it was updated today, Aperture Library 2 says it was last updated June 16.

Is June 16 close to the day Apple released the Aperture 2.1.1 update, and the Aperture Library2 is a backup that I can delete?. ...

I would like to delete one if I could, each of them is about 55 gig in size, and all my images are refferenced on an external HD.

MacBook Pro 2.4, Dual 1.8 G5, iMac, MacMini, and X-Server, Mac OS X (10.5.4), Canon EOS 5D, Adobe RGB, Raw images

Posted on Sep 19, 2008 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2008 6:19 PM

Look in your Aperture preferences to make sure which library is being used at this moment. If all of your projects and images are in the library currently in your aperture preferences then you can get rid of the other one.

RB
2 replies

Aperture Library-Aperture Library2. ... Which is which?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.