Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Medical apps with iPod touch

Just got the new iPod touch and I'd love to be able to put some anatomy charts, musculoskeletal, neuro etc. on it. I just ordered the Netter anatomy flash cards but does anyone know of some more general anatomy apps? I have some charts I'd like to scan and put them on my iPod. Has anyone done something like this that they'd like to share some experience with me on how to accomplish this?
Thanks in advance,
Jim

ibook Dual USB, Mac OS X (10.3.x), iPod touch 2nd gen.

Posted on Sep 21, 2008 6:01 PM

4 replies

Sep 27, 2008 12:12 AM in response to James Cowan

I recall seeing a demonstration of some iPhone medical imaging or anatomy applications at the WWDC 2008 a few months ago. Looked impressive, maybe they are now available in the App Store or elsewhere. They should work on the iPod Touch too (almost certainly) since the two devices are so similar.

Found an online video on YouTube, the full WWDC video (about an hour) is probably also still available at apple.com. This video shows imaging apps from two companies named Modality and MimVista.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jm_b9KJ6ew
title is "WWDC Keynote 2008 - Medical application 4 iPhone"

Hope that is useful.

Medical apps with iPod touch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.